Types of Claims
There are many different types of accidents that can lead to many different types of claims. The key is to get an injury solicitor who has experience in your type of claim, that way they can advise you of everything you need to know prior to even starting a case. That is where we can help, by putting you in touch with an expert lawyer who can help your case. The following case types are the most common:
- Road Traffic Accident Claims
- Accidents at Work & Work-place Injury Compensation Claims
- Industrial Injuries Claims & Industrial Accident Compensation
- Industrial Disease Solicitors (Mesothelioma & Asbestosis)
- RSI Injury - Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Unfair / Constructive Dismissal Compensation Claims
- Sex, Race, Age and Disability Acts & Solicitors
- Forklift Accidents
- Vibration White Finger (VWF)
- Ladder Fall Injury Claims
- Scaffolding Injuries & Accidents
- Industrial Deafness & Hearing Damage
- Farm / Agricultural Accidents
- Faulty or Broken Equipment Injuries
- Injury Caused by Inadequate Training
- Medical Negligence / Malpractice Compensation Solicitors
Can I Claim?
If you have been injured as a result of the negligence of a third party, then you could be entitled to make a compensation claim. Please read the articles above for more information on your type of claim, or alternatively you can call us for free, no obligation advice on 0800 234 6438.
Want free advice? Enter your details and we'll call you back!
Claims4Free Ltd is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities; registration number CRM 19143, recorded on the website www.justice.gov.uk/claims-regulation