- Compliance: We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We also intend (on a voluntary basis) to be substantially compliant with the principles of European Union Data Protection Directive to the extent that it relates to electronic as opposed to manually held data.
- Web Site Data Collection: We automatically collect some information when you visit the Site because your IP address needs to be recognised by the server. We may use this information to analyse how different parts of our Site are used. In addition, some information you submit through the Advertisements and Sponsored pages on this Site will also be collected such as, but not limited to, the type of claim you are submitting - we will not store any of your contact details or any details regarding any claim you may submit to any of the Advertised Companies and/or Services on our Site. PLEASE NOTE that the information you provide, enter or submit on any area of this site either through our own email contact forms and/or through any Advertisements and/or Sponsorship areas are being provided via an "unsecured" part of our Site.
- Your Personal Data: Any personal data submitted by you to this Site, or any data you allow us to collect through your web browser settings, may be used in, but not limited to, the production of Site statistical reports and/or related marketing materials and/or in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process. We will only collect and retain personal data to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes. OUR COMPANY uses several third parties who use tracking software which is embedded into our own website coding to track visitors they have referred to our Site and/or to track the movements of visitors whilst on our Site. The information these external companies receive include, but are not limited to, the following: The URL of the website from which you came to our Site, the time and date of your visit, your browser type, your preferred language, how long you stayed on our site, whether you are a return visitor and the IP address you visited from.
- Disclosure of Your Personal Data: Many of the adverts you see on our website will have their own tracking and/or cookies embedded to pass similar details to the information we log to the advertiser or the company they are using to promote their services. We are not privy to all the details that they collect and we suggest that you contact them directly to confirm what information they hold and for how long. Personal data which we collect about you when you visit this Site will be disclosed only to the following types of persons:
Those involved in the running and maintenance of the Site;
Those involved in marketing and promoting the Site, including, but not limited, to the Advertisers and/or Sponsors themselves;
- Data Access & Corrections: Upon receipt of your written request, we will disclose to you your Personal Data held by us, we shall correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. We regularly delete data which is no longer required.
- Trans-Border Data Transfers: We normally transfer data collected on our Site out of the European Economic Area. Furthermore, as the internet is made up of a large variety of international connections and if you are visiting this Site from outside the European Economic Area the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the Site and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.
- Law: This policy forms part of our Site Terms and Conditions and as such shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You agree to submit any dispute arising out of your use of this Site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
Please also read our full Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions please contact us using our online form or directly at